Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Invites

Hey everybody,

I'm sorry its been so long since my last update. Right now, my dad and I are working restlessly to get these invitations out to you as soon as possiable. We should be sending them out tommorow so expect them around this weekend:)



Remember:

The workshop portion of the celebration starts at 11AM. It will end around 5:30pm and snacks will be served while the rest of the guests arrive at 6pm. Everybody at the workshop will stay for the firewalk. Periodic snacks will be served for the workshop, and a large dinner will be served after after the ceremony of the firewalk.



And, there is no definite end time. We will not go past midnight, but depending how good the dance is going, we arent planning on stopping the party if everybody is having fun.




Finally, one important note:

Everybody who is interested will have the oportunity to talk for a bit. Whether its about something you enjoyed at the workshop, or about an interesting story with me, or whatever. So come ready (but its totally optional!!)



Sending love always,

Chels

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(! the domain name = my last name lol. I'm pretty sure it used to be owned buy some buisness? meh. anyway. nice blog.

Charlie A. Samo.

Chelsea Samo-Lipman said...

Yeah well I think the people that "used" to own it are my parents (whos last name is samo too!) and they still own it, but they are just letting me use it for this blog and for email and things :)

Anonymous said...

That's pretty crazy. Never seen my last name elsewhere..except like Japan lol.

Anonymous said...

ahhjrfjhfdhfsuyh8dgsgvbtfwet8

samo said...

yaxochu site katoroy mne nujen :P